Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fancy finds: A pastel Yule


Yule is coming up soon and I’m one of those people who long after the Holiday Season all year. I’m a child at heart and it really manifests itself at this time a year! On our weekly grocery shopping I found some cute ornaments that spoke to the child in me.


I’ve never seen baubles like these before! The lovely pastel baubles was a lucky find in my local Netto. My boyfriend told me I could have anything I wanted from the store and this was what I got. My obsession with pastel colours now have an effect on our decoration as well. Poor boyfriend! Note that they are of plastic so the cats wont get hurt if they decide to play with them. Bonus! 




A day after this I went to another grocery store and found these cute fellows. The colours don’t really go but my love for pixies combined with cupcakes I just couldn’t live without!  What more can you ask for really? 




An extra treat for you all. A cute cupcake and a salt shaker I inherited from my great grandmother. I found the cupcake in the Christmas section of the grocery store it might have been a mistake but it sure is cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment