Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Review of Bodyline's Cinderella bunny skirt


Bodyline is a Japanese store that provides cosplay costumes and Japanese fashion world wide. Since I’m into 50s fashion, flared skirts and petticoats and want to wear this on a daily basis I would like to include parts of the Japanese lolita fashion into my wardrobe. The skirts in lolita fashion are supposed to be knee length which is a suitable length for everyday use.



The Bodyline Cinderella skirt comes in five different colours. I chose the lavender because I’ve developed an obsession with pastel purple through the last months but I must say it wasn’t easy deciding on which one to get!
The skirt is made from cotton, it’s not underlined but the material is rather thick so it doesn’t matter. I have a dark purple petticoat and it doesn’t show. I just love the cute little bunnies and as Cinderella is my favourite Disney princess this is the perfect skirt for me. It comes with a detachable bow you can put on the skirt or make it into a hair bow. The bow is rather large so I’m not going to put it in my hair but this is very popular with lolita fashion.
 
As an extra treat I bought a Christmas hairband. I love wearing funny hairbands in December. I also have one with antlers, snowflakes and a halo. I think this one is going to spread joy during the jolly season!

When it comes to sizes it’s important to go by measurements and not by size.
Their prices are rather low but I think the prices are dropping when they’ve had the product for a while so it might be worth waiting. There are two shipping methods EMS and Airmail they only ship out on Tuesdays. I ordered a Monday and the package arrived Wednesday a week after. Be aware that you can be charged of customs.

Ordering from Bodyline was all in all easy, efficient, cheap and the products I received were really cute and of a good quality. I’m definitely ordering from Bodyline again!


No comments:

Post a Comment