Monday, November 12, 2012

Review of H&M 200 denier tights.

H&M 200 den. tights

I’m always on the hunt for the perfect pair of tights. Being a girl who enjoys wearing fancy frocks all year round it’s a must with warm tights or leggings during the winter. I was just having a quick look in my local H&M and saw these tights hanging on the wall all alone. I decided to buy them and I’m glad I did! They are perfect for this season. They are of a soft 90% polyamide and 10% elastane that provide enough stretch so they aren’t uncomfortable. They are also quite warm compared to other tights made of synthetic material and are perfect for wearing with skirts or dresses so you can look quite fancy without being too cold.  

I would definitely recommend 200 den. tights as they are comfortable to wear, fairly warm and they aren’t see-through like most tights made from synthetic material. (I must admit I've bought a second pair already.) 

Stay warm and take care! 
Cece.

1 comment:

  1. What size did you bought? How tall are you? :)

    ReplyDelete